Thursday 21 April 2022

Guess who's back? Back again

Yooooo It's me! I'm not going to lie. I definately almost forgot about updating this blog, but i'm currently procrastinating doing my DT coursework and happened to remember this blog. If i'm being completely honest, i've been thinking about deleting some of the posts on this blog. A lot of them are weirdly personal and i feel awkward having them up for public view. I like the idea of being able to look back on those posts as i grow to see how much i've changed, but at the same time the thought that ANYONE can see them makes me uncomfortable. I'm still debating it but i'm leaning more towards deleting them if i'm honest. I'm going to see Sonic 2 for the second time today! I'm so excited about it. I went to see it with a friend last week and despite knowing absolutely nothing about sonic i loved the movie so much. It was just so entertaining and the animation was absolutely incredible. I could gush about this movie for hours. It was just everything i love in a movie. Man it's just so good. It's almost the end of the easter holidays which i am not looking forwards to... i have a lot of mocks coming up after the holdiays which i am absolutely DREADING. I'm still trying to finish my DT coursework so revising has been put a bit on the backburner. Thankfully, there's still a little time until my actual exams but it's still stressing me out so much. On top of that i seem to have completely forgotten how to use this website. When i was younger i knew this site like the back of my hand but it seems like i've lost almost all of that knowledge. There's so much stuff i'd like to change but i just cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it. Anyway, i think that's enough procrastination for today. Time to go back to researching metal joining methods whilst battlebot clips play in the background. Ryn

No comments:

Post a Comment