Thursday 31 March 2022

Hi

 So this is weird. I hadn't even thought about this blog in years but today i decided that i might try this blogging thing again. I can't guarantee that i'll be posting regularly (I've sort of forgotten how to write a blog if i'm honest) or if this motivation will be a one-time thing and i'll never post again after this. But i'll be trying to post at least a few more times. I have so many fond memories of writing on this blog as a kid so i won't be changing the aesthetics of it too much but i have changed a few things that i felt were a little TOO outdated.

So many things have happened since i last posted. I don't think i have enough time to type everything out so i'll try to just cover the things that are currently relevent to me. I'm currently close to finishing my A-levels and i can't wait until they're finished. They're so stressful and i regret my options so much. I picked maths, chemistry and product design. I love product design (even though i'm stressed about finishing the coursework) but maths and chemistry suck so much. I'm struggling so much in these classes but i'm studying to try and help myself understand these subjects a little more. And if anyone else reads this who's struggling in school just remember that grades aren't everything. Everyone has something they're good at and there are such a wide variety of education paths and jobs that you'll definately be able to find something. You just have to keep looking.

I've also started learning to drive recently! I started a little late compared to others my age but i'm trying my best. I'm not perfect at it and i have made quite a lot of mistakes but i'm getting better every lesson. I accidentally put the handbrake on whilst trying to change gears last lesson (I'm learning manual).  Luckily i fixed it immediantly but it was still incredibly embarassing.

Anyway i'm actually procrastinating doing my product design coursework right now so i'd better get back to that. Writing this was actually pretty fun, so maybe i'll write again soon. No promises though. Also just realised that this doesn't have a spellchecker so if i've spelled a word wrong feel free to let me know.

Ryn (Aka Tallgreengiraffe)

No comments:

Post a Comment